OHM is happy to offer you massage therapy for your wellness of body and mind. You can book an appointment at the OHM Center at 1143 First Avenue (62nd/63rd), or at OHM’s sister center at 333 East 46th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues.
Need a Fantastic Massage? Look No Further!
Sometimes it can feel frustrating to need a massage and not be able to find someone who really understands the human body! Jodi Rose, OHM’s massage therapist, is also an acupuncturist who has healed herself from intense pain using massage and acupuncture. This is relevant to you because she knows how to work your tissue to relieve you of pain and discomfort.
About OHM’s Massage Therapist, Jodi Rose
Jodi uses a combination of Chinese massage (tui na), Swedish massage, and acupressure when she works with you. Acupressure is done by pressing on specific acupuncture points to release blockages in your energy pathways, called Meridians.
Jodi will work at whatever pressure intensity you prefer. She can work an isolated section of your body, such as the abdomen or back if that is what you need the most. Alternatively, she can give you a whole-body massage if you want relaxation without needing any specific area of your body to be worked on. Either way, you will leave feeling rejuvenated and transported to a place of peace within.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
– Increased circulation of blood and lymphatic fluids
– Relaxation and calming of the mind
– Reduced muscle tension
– Improved skin tone
– Reduced anxiety and depression
Price of treatment:
- $170/60-minute massage
- $250/90-minute massage
- $330/2-hour massage
Guidelines for Massage:
- Drink a few glasses of water after your treatment to flush out any toxins that have been released during this treatment.
1) OHM Center, 1143 First Avenue (62nd/63rd)
2) OHM Acupuncture & Healing, formerly Turtle Bay Acupuncture, 333 East 46th Street (1st/2nd)