OHM is happy to offer you massage therapy for your wellness of body and mind. You can book an appointment at the OHM Center at 1143 First Avenue (62nd/63rd), or at OHM’s sister center at 333 East 46th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
– Increased circulation of blood and lymphatic fluids
– Relaxation and calming of the mind
– Reduced muscle tension
– Improved skin tone
– Reduced anxiety and depression
Our Massage Therapist:
Massage at OHM is done by Jodi Rose, massage therapist and acupuncturist. She does a combination of Chinese massage (tui na) and Swedish massage with the incorporation of acupressure (pressing on specific acupuncture points to release any blockages).
Price of treatment:
- $160/60-minute massage
- $90/30-minute massage
To Book a Treatment:
Guidelines for Massage:
- Drink a few glasses of water after your treatment to flush out any toxins that have been released during this treatment.
1) OHM Center, 1143 First Avenue (62nd/63rd)
2) OHM Acupuncture & Healing, formerly
Turtle Bay Acupuncture, 333 East 46th Street (1st/2nd)